Fairfield Comunity High School Foundation
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A TAX DEDUCTIBE GIFT
FCHS Charitable Foundation
300 West King Street
Fairfield IL 62837
A tax receipt will be mailed acknowledging your contribution.
To provide current Fairfield Community High School students enhanced educational opportunities and assist with emergency needs.
The Fairfield Community High School Charitable Foundation is 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Corporation. All contributions will receive a receipt documenting your charitable contribution for tax purposes. Foundation was established January 2002 through a generous $25,000 contribution from Shirley Pyle who designated that the gift endow scholarships in the name of Gale Bullard, a 1971 graduate of FCHS.
HOW YOUR GIFT WILL HELP
- Temporary financial relief for qualifying students
- Construction and maintenance of FCHS facilities
- Programs combating teen delinquency, truancy and pregnancy
- Scholarships to graduating students for advanced educational expenses
- Development and support for educational technology
- Gale Bullard Scholarship
- Grace Sullivan Scholarships
- Bernard Podolsky Trust Washington DC Experience
- Norman Skaggs Shoe Fund
- Dana Hungerford “Let’s Make a Difference” Memorial
- Capital development funds to improve school security
- Improved technology
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 618.842.2649